There are a lot of documentary movies about Dracula, both amateur video as well as professional ones.
Movies about Vlad Dracula's life
1. an amateur five minutes video describing Dracula's History.
2. After following the first video here is a proffesional documentary, emphasizing more the myth part of the story around Vlad Ţepeş (Vlad the Impaler), somehow normal considering this is a commercial movie. However I didn't find big errors in the movie, my comments are inside the post.
Discovery Channel Dracula documentary
4. A professional short documentary with History of Dracula is this one realized by Discovery Channel. You can also watch the documentary about Vlad Dracula here
5. Here we have part 2 of the documentary made by Discovery upon Vlad the Impaler
6. and the third and last part of the Discovery Channel's documentary movie about Dracula
7. Transylvania. History, Legend, Mistery. A very nice romanian documentary presenting Transylvania (even if it starts with the the Sphynx, that is not placed in Transylvania, but few meters away, in Bucegi Mountains. There really are something like two kilometers from the Sphynx to the Dragosn's Ridge, in the same Bucegi mountains, that represents the geographical and geological determination of the limit between Transylvania and Wallachia), the history and the legend of Vlad Dracula. Part II of the documentary about Dracula, the origins of the legends about his cruelty - please also read my comments for this. here is the third part of the documentary about Dracula's life.
Fourth part of the documentary presents the fortified citadels in Transylvania, the reason and the way the fortifications were built, as well as the villger's systems used to defend themselves
Fortified citadels of Fagaras, Codlea, Prejmer, the medieval town of Medias are presented in fifth part.
Middle-ages people's mentality, medieval town of Sibiu, gothic architecture in Cluj Napoca.
Last part of the documentary "Transylvania. History, Legend, Myth" speaks about the beauty of life, the pleasure of discovery and the beauty of history and ...of life.
8. Sky News about Vlad Dracula. Origins of Dracula's name, Bran Castle, Poienari Castle, how Vlad is seen today.
Lost World of Dracula (by History Channel)9. A fantastic animation brings back to life a lost world: the World of Dracula, of the middle-ages in Transylvania and Wallachia.
10. History of Dracula: Bran Castle, Târgovişte (Dracula's first princely court)Vlad Dracula's campaign against the Saxons in Braşov. His palace in Bucharest.
Another Dracula Documentary
A short sequence of a documentary aiming to present what is true and what is only myth in all the stories about Vlad the Impaler
Cities of the Underworld. Dracula
Documentary of History Channel
In search of ...Dracula
A nice documentary that I find very helpful for my project. I mind you one of the targets of this project "Dracula - The Truth" is the help distinguishing Dracula myth from the historic reality.
Here it the first part of the documentary
In search of Dracula - part II
In search of Dracula - part III
Vlad Dracula armor and impaling techniques
Here is a documentary by Massimo Polidoro about impalement methods in the middle-ages
Voyager - Documentary about Dracula
Dracula documentary in Italian